Strong & Hayden, Sr. Vice President of Real Estate
Joe Fischer, a Napa Valley resident for over 21 years, has been involved in a multitude of Commercial Real Estate transactions over 15 years as an owner's, tenant, buyers' and landlord's representative. With his Strong & Hayden partner Patrick Gleeson, they have managed sale and lease transactions on over 1.5 million square feet of in-place and developable building area in Napa County. In total, these transactions represented over $252 million of sale and lease income to the Sellers and Landlords they assisted.
Fischer holds an MBA from the University of Washington, and with a depth of experience in working with developers and intimate knowledge of the City and County of Napa, is able to guide investors, buyers, and landlords in evaluating different opportunities in the Valley and once locked into a deal, seeing that deal proposal convert to a completed transaction.
- Sale of South Napa Market Place- Largest retail development (Target and Home Depot Anchored) in the City of Napa.
- Sale of land for 480 unit apartment development in the City of Napa.
- Lease up of Century Center Development in Napa -- Cinemark Theatres, In-Shape Health Club, and all 'in-line' restaurant and retail leases.
- Secured critical mass of leases for Phase I Archer Hotel anchored First Street Napa retail project, including the new Anthropologie that opened winter 2021.
- Acquisition of in Iconic Silverado Resort in Napa, CA.
- Multiple deals in Industrial areas in Napa, Airport area and other retail corridors in Napa Valley.
- Large Vineyard and vineyard anchored properties in Napa County